So as per the rules, I need to inform the nominees about the previous rules (I love confusing people with sentences!)
Instructions for Nominees:
1. Link back to the person/blog who nominated you! Don’t forget to give a Thank You shout out.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Comment on this post with your link when you are done. I would love to see your answers!
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Remember to notify your nominees of their nomination and provide a link to your post.
So, the nominees are
( Yup, there are two Vishals’.. not a typo.)
So, I received these questions from Here I Scribble
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Ans: I would live in a castle somewhere in England, having strawberry and chocolate icing cup cakes and sipping on Iced Lemon Tea.
2. What really makes you angry?
Ans: When my friend betrays my trust. It really sucks. And I also get pissed off when people read messages and never reply.
3. What makes you laugh the most?
Ans: Some stupid joke I read on WhatsApp makes me laugh. And most of the time, I end up laughing at the 9gag, 8crap and Teenager Post uploads on Facebook.
4. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
Ans: Hmm, I’m mostly a misandrist, somewhat veering towards misanthropy. But I’d love to be stranded with someone who has read the Harry Potter series through and through. It would help start some amazing conversations. We could also “Accio” food whenever we want it!
5. What is the best gift you have been given?
Ans: My Kindle Paperwhite 3G + Wifi is the best gift ever. Also, a teddy bear I had received from my mum and dad for my 8th birthday.. his name is “Fluffy” (Only HP fans will get this reference)
6. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Ans: I’m a horrible nasal singer. I actually recorded my voice and sent it on a WhatsApp group. I sang this song, “Just a Kiss” by Lady Antebellum. I don’t think I did justice to that song.
7. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Ans: Nope, I’m not the adventurous foodie nor the foodie with large pockets. Nothing as of yet in these 16 years of life.
8. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Ans: Watch me. I’m fabulus.
9. What three things do you think of the most each day?
Ans: Daniel Radcliffe, blogging, chocolate doughnuts.
10. What is one thing you will never do again?
Ans: Eat too many doughnuts?
11. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Ans: Spell Bee all the way! Being a National Finalist of the HDFC Spell bee 2013 has been the best experience ever. I might do a throwback blog post on it some day.
So, my questions for the nominees:
1. Give me one word which describes you.
2. Which is your favourite blog post till date? Provide a link to that one (A blog post that you have written)
3. What is the one thing that you have to do every day?
4. Which is your favourite quote?
5. What is the one thing that you would love to do before you die?
6. Which do you prefer – Chocolate or cheese?
7. Give me one word in the dictionary that you would love to remove and the reason why.
8. If you had a choice between- love, riches, fame, intelligence, which one would you select and why?
9. If you had the opportunity to change your blog name, what would you change it to?
10. Name your favourite blogger till date. (A blogger whose posts you love to read)
11. Which do you prefer: twitter, facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn? Why?
So that’s me signing off. I’m continuing with the #AtoZChallenge . Don’t worry. Just took a break for one day. Will be back tomorrow with an amazing “G for..” post lined up