Yeah! I’m super excited about this challenge!
How did I get to know about this challenge? Thanks to my wonderful blogger followers who think it is absolutely necessary to keep everyone in the blogger community updated about everything!
At first sight, this challenge seemed to be slightly tough to undertake and maintain. I mean, I got bored of my Barbie doll within two weeks. Would it be the same situation with this Challenge? “Blogging everyday throughout April – Would I get tired of blogging?” Nevertheless, I headed on to the website and read through the rules. It seemed pretty interesting.
1. Pick up a theme for the month’s blog posts.
2. Each day of April is assigned a letter, your blog post title should start with that letter.
3. Sunday is a holiday for the holy hardworking souls.
4. You need to check out other blogs too!
5. Don’t post for five days in a row, and you’re kicked out.
The fourth rule actually got me to start filling up that entry form.. Basically, I could use this challenge to
1. better my blogging skills
2. improve my typing speed (already 52 wpm)
3. get some discipline in my blogging schedule
4. get more dedicated followers to my blog
5. make some amazing blogger friends!
My theme for April is : Harry Potter and Hogwarts! All you Potterheads out there.. I’m warning you, you might get addicted to my blog!
So, if you still haven’t registered for the challenge, I suggest you head over to the official webpage: A-Z Blog Challenge : http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
All the best and I hope to see some rocking blog posts throughout this Amazing April